TiVo Solitaire and FreeCell
David.Blackledge.com > TiVo >
Well, it's Solitaire and FreeCell...for your TiVo... what else where you expecting?
Feel free to download these and use them for your own TiVos. Drop me a line to let me know you're using them or what could be different, or if you want other information
The zips contain README configuration/instruction files and INSTALL files for running it under Galleon.
Also has a version that uses my Multitasker environment so you can play your favorite music and have a running ticker of news or whatever across the bottom.
Card back image is configurable.
WARNING: I have had program crashes and TiVo crashes with the Multitasker software in the past...I try hard to prevent them, but some stuff hasn't gotten fixed. Use at your own risk - it's free...no warranties express or implied and all that jazz... I'm just sharing what I do for myself.
Screenshots from Multitasker version:
Since navigating a bunch of cards can get tedious, it has a lot of shortcuts.
- Numbers 1-7 to access the 7 playing stacks,
- 0 to access the drawn cards stack,
- ch/pg up/dn to jump to the first or last card in the stack,
- skip - draw from the deck,
- replay - undo,
- clear - press twice to start a new game,
- play - try to auto-play your hand,
- smart movement - if you're holding cards, you're positioned at the top-most card to lay them on - if you're not holding cards, you're positioned at the bottom-most face-up card to pick up the stack and move it.
- and the saver for the most tedious part -
if you have every card face up and in the playing stacks,
the next time you hit "play" all the rest of the cards will be
auto-played for you since you're obviously going to win, now.
Shortcuts for FreeCell are similar with some differences.
Last modified: November, 2009